Sunday, September 18, 2016

All About Me

Hi, my name is Amber Nichole Culbert I am 14 years old, I live in the United States of America and I was born on January 9, 2002. I am a Sophomore, also known as in the 10th grade, at Fortuna High School. I enjoy reading and writing, mainly poetry. I started reading poetry when I was 11 years old and I fell in love with it instantly. My favorite poet is Billy Collins.
I also enjoy singing, very much. My favorite artists are Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran. (My favorite songs by those artists are linked to their names). I have grown up playing sports my whole life. I enjoy playing sports, my favorite sports are volleyball and cheer leading. I also enjoy spending time with friends and family. My favorite foods are Pepperoni Pizza, Burritos, and Mac & Cheese. I love the sound of pianos, and I have tried to learn how to play the piano but never accomplished anything but 1 or 2 songs. However, my mother is an amazing piano player, so I am sure that I get the interest from her. I love to laugh, mainly because I do it very much, I laugh at almost anything that could be considered funny. I love pandas! I love any animal in general but pandas and sloths are my favorite animals.
Right now I live with both my parents, and I have two older sisters, who are both married with children, I have all nephews, 4 of them to be exact. I hope to move out of my parent's house after I have completed high school. I would like to go through college and graduate with a major in Creative Writing. I would also love to travel to random places around the world after college and write about the adventures that I have! Although, that is just a dream I have, because to travel you need money, and a lot of it, so I don't really know what is going to happen after I finish college.

I have a pretty large extended family, here is a picture of my whole family that live around where I live.
Top from left to right: My Aunt Melissa, Me, My nephew Mason, My nephew Karson, 
My father Douglas, My nana Nancy, My papa Tom, My mother Jennifer, My Brother In-law Bryce who is holding my nephew Tristan, My sister Kymberly who is holding my nephew Kyler. 
Bottom from left to Right: My uncle David, my cousin Kyra, My great grandmother Izzy, My sister Laura. 

~

Here is a picture with 2 of my nephews and I. 

Mason is in the red shirt and Karson is in the white shirt.

~

Here are pictures of my other 2 nephews that are not in the picture above.

Tristan is on the left and Kyler is on the right.

~

Here is a picture of my best friend and I when we were able to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco!

I am on the left and my best friend Jasmine is on the right.

If you would like to add me on Social Media here are my usernames! 

 Snapchat: ambs.nicholee
~
 Instagram: ambs.nichole


















No comments:

Post a Comment