Friday, February 10, 2017

My Favorite Series

Hi everyone! Today I am going to talk about my top two favorite movie/television series. I love watching movies. It is one of my favorite things to do. My top two favorite movie series are The Twilight Saga and Friends. The Twilight Saga movies are centered around three main characters whose names are Bella Swan, Edward Cullen, and Jacob Black. The Twilight Saga is a very fiction based series. It is the most intense, emotional, exciting series you will ever watch.


 I grew up watching this series with my older sister. It is also one of her favorite series. There are five different movies in the entire series, all of which are my favorites. The first movie, which is simply just named The Twilight Saga, shows us the main basics of Bella  Swan´s life. How she moves from living with her Mother to living with her Father in a separate state. She then reunites with her childhood best friend Jacob Black, and as she gets closer with a boy she met at her new school Edward Cullen, it is a start of a very intense battle between Jacob and Edward to win over Bella´s heart.

The next two movies in the series, The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse are the least intense ones in my opinion. They are still filled with lots of exciting plot twists and emotional scenes but they are not as intense as the last two. The last two movies in the series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 are the most intense movies I have ever seen along the lines of a drama movie series. In theses last two movies, we find out who won over Bella´s heart, and how the rest of her´s and her new husband´s life play out.

I am able to spend hours on a weekend watching every movie in the series. Netflix just recently recently released the very first movie of the series. I highly recommend taking a few hours in a week to watch the series! It would be a great decision.



My second favorite series is Friends. It is an old Television show that I discovered through Netflix. It first started playing on the television in 1994, and continued all the way up to 2004. I am not even finished with all 10 seasons and I am in love with this series. It is about three young women and three young men who are best friends. Their names are Phoebe, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Ross and Joey. They all have their own special personality. It is one of the funniest TV series you could ever watch. Throughout the 10 seasons every one of the main characters experience heartbreak, embarrassing, fun, and loving moments. WatchingFriends is an emotional roller coaster, but it is all worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment